BerkeleyGW 1.0.4 is now available for download: http://www.berkeleygw.org/?q=node/6
In this release:
* Critical bugfix for q->0 term in Sigma for metals.
* PREBUILT wfns for silicon example are now available for download, rather than being included in the release, to reduce file sizes.
* Fixes for 3D interpolation, shifted Fermi level in BSE, epsomega, epsinvomega, espresso 4.3.2 utilities, JDOS normalization, plotxct
* Improvements to error handling in parallel, examples, eqp.py, documentation, config files, Visual, kgrid.
* PW2BGW can now exclude the NLCC term in VXC as an option.
BerkeleyGW 1.0.2 is now available for download: http://www.berkeleygw.org/?q=node/6
Included in this Release:
-Important regression fix for BSE wings. This makes a negligible difference for most systems but can affect systems where umklapp (or large q) mixing is important.
-Fix Small Memory Leak Fix Kernel
-Fix bug when interpreting eqp.corrections in Sigma (for self-consistent calculations)
-Many miscellaneous bugfixes